Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

KiwiCan


Today in Kiwicon our leader Mr Malu got to teach us about Integrity,Responsibility and Honesty.For today Mrs Lilly was not able to come because how she was sick.What we did in Kiwi Can today was play games in 4 groups.The games was fish in the bucket and touch and rugby.IALT:I am learning to learn about the 3 key things from KiwiCan which is responsibility,integrity and Honesty.
what I found challenging was trying to play the game fish in the bucket.It was when we had to throw these things inside the bucket to score some points.What I thought was enjoyable was playing with my friends.
TODAY IN KIWI CAN I HAD LEARNT TO WORK TOGETHER WITH DIFFERENT TEAMS IN GAMES IN KIWI CAN.
Today In Kiwi Can we only had Mr Malu since Miss Lilly was sick to come.For this lesson we got to learn about Responsibility,Honesty and Integrity.



The best part of this lesson at Kiwi can was playing with the girls rugby and touch with Lopi.We played rugby and touch for a little warm up but then when we were playing rugby and touch the ball rang.

For this session of Kiwi can I loved it when we had to go because how my friends and one of my favourite teachers Kelly got to sing me a birthday song for today.It was embarrassing but at the same time it was great.

What I did not like about this lesson was nothing.For this session I really loved it.For this lesson on my birthday I don't know what was wrong here.It was a pretty great day at Kiwi can.

No comments:

Post a Comment