Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Falakiko blog

Blog Commenting-Falakiko blog!
Image result for blog commenting pngHere today I am blog commenting on people's blog's that I don't see often and here today I have taken a look at Falakiko blog about what he wrote poem.Here today I was reading on his poem and I loved looking at pictures that relate to him like there were photos including Tongan signs and it had people in a church which I think he respects god.Here today I am going to show you my comment for Falakiko.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for happy pngWhat I enjoy about this was having to look at what Falakiko has written about which looks different to people's poem in the class and the negative was that it was kind of hard to see but it was great after all.What I found challenging about this was putting information together as my comment because how I had lots of ideas but I did not know where to start.
IALT:write down a positive comment to Falakiko.
-This is the end where you have been reading hope you enjoyed reading this by your strong powerful writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment