Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Akih's blog!

Blog Commenting on Akih's blog!
Image result for commenting
Image result for commentingHere today in the morning I have been blog commenting on Akih's blog and what she wrote about when she got 100 blog post for september.That is so great because she is catching up to me.Akih was so proud of herself and she told her readers that she reached 100 and it was the frist time she ever did.I have did a very positive comment to her for reaching 100 blog post.Now here today I am going to show you my positive comment.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
My Commenting to Akih!
Image result for happy pngWhat I really enjoyed about this was having to write down a positive comment to her for getting 100 blog post for september.There were no negatives online positives and enjoyment in seeing Akih getting 100 blog post.What I found challenging about this was thinking of lots of things to Akih for getting 100 blog post.
IALT:write down a positive comment to Akih for getting 100 blog post for September!
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment