Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Sene blog!

Blog Commenting-Sene blog!
Image result for commenting pngToday I am going to be blogging on someone's blog that I don't check out very often.It is a he and he is a year 8 student in room 9.His name is Sene and here today I am going to blog comment on his Technology reflect about him writing about him cooking muffins.Here is a screenshot of my blog comment.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
What I enjoyed about blog commenting on his blog was learning how to bake the muffin.The negative thing that I tought about this was having the recipe laid out to see all of it instead of having it altogether.For this I have no challenging thing about this.
Image result for commenting pngIALT:write down a positive comment about what Sene has did in Technology!
-Thank you from reading by your grateful writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment