Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Technology-Cutting out two circles!

Technology-Cutting out two circles!
Image result for shape pngFor Technology after we finshed doing our google drawing we had to cut out the shape of our clock onto a paper and then trace it again to cut out to shapes that look the same.Here today I am going to show you a picture of me and my two circles.What I enjoyed about this was having to pick out different shapes.What the negative thing was having to look for a shape to suit my clock.What I found challenging was checking for lots of shapes.Here is a photo of my circles.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for shape pngIALT:reflec myself picking a shape for my clock.
-Thank you for reading from your writer Aletheia Fifita

No comments:

Post a Comment