Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Stephney's blog!

Image result for stephney fifita
Blog Commenting-Stephney's blog!
Image result for commenting pngHere today I was looking at my sister blog about what she has been doing or been learning and I came across to blog comment on what she written about Rhinoceros.She write down different types of Rhinoceros,how they could communicate,why are Rhinos endangered and what is being done to help keep the species alive and safe? which she answered all.Now here I am going to show you a screenshot of my comment to Stephney.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for commenting pngWhat I enjoyed about this was having to learn that people keep Rhino's safe by keeping them in good habits.What I found challenging about this was having to write some good compliments about what she good because how she did a great job on putting information for here readers to know more about Rhinos.
Here is a screenshot of my comment but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a good compliment to Stephney about what she has written for her readers to see and learn.
Image result for happy png-Thank you for reading this is the end of reading this which was written by your writer Aletheia Fifita
Feel free to leave a comment behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment