Pages

Sunday 24 September 2017

Genghis Khan restaurant pakuranga

Image result for restaurantGenghis Khan restaurant pakuranga!
While I was not on here.I have been gone to go to a restaurant called Genghis Khan restaurant pakuranga.It was so call because how what we did there was eat a lot of food to feed our stomachs.We went to Pakuranga where the restaurant was.It was so cool because how what I ate was:
Image result for food
  1. Fried chips
  2. Fried rice
  3. White rice
  4. Ice cream
  5. Pancakes
Those are the things that I ate and it was so hummy.Something that I did not like about this was that it sometimes had made my stomach so bad that I could not eat anymore.What I did was take a little break by playing with my cousin's and taking my little baby brother for a walk around.Then I had came back to eat my food until it was finshed.Then went in the car for us to come back home.
-Enjoy Reading!
Image result for so yummy in my tummy
IALT:reflect about me going to the Genghis Khan restaurant in pakuranga!
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita!

No comments:

Post a Comment