Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Subjects that can set me up on the best pathway towards this career…

Image result for subject in schoolSubjects that can set me up on the best pathway towards this career…
Here today in our group's Ako presentation I have answer this question that is on my title.Here today I am going to show you my answer that I have wrote down with a truthful answer by me.Hope you enjoy reading it.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
My Answer!

A type of subject that I will pick is writing because how I can learn information about art and research what types of things I can do to help me make my drawing as my career.
Image result for careerIALT:write down my answer to the question that we had answer.
-Thank you for reading written by your writer Aletheia Fifita!

No comments:

Post a Comment