Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

On my First Swimming Lesson!

On my First Swimming Lesson!
Image result for swimmingHere today I have took my frist lesson on swimming lesson for this week since last year.Here today I had so much fun learning how to swim.I also had fun when I had to swim with the girls and VS them.I HAD SO MUCH FUN AND I HOPE TO GO SWIMMING AGAIN!Thank you for reading.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a reflection about my frist swimming lesson with the girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aletheia,
Nice work.I enjoyed swimming with
the boys too.

Anonymous said...

Wow George Thank you for commenting on my blog and I really enjoy your positive comment that you came me.Hope you had fun with your swimming lesson!

Post a Comment