Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Akanesi!

Blog Commenting-Akanesi!
Hello my readers and welcome here again to my blog.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on my cousin's blog post and her saying happy late brithday to her father up I heaven.In the year 2014 Akanesi had became my best friend.In that year Akanesi felt so sad and depressed because how she had told me her father died.I had wanted to give her all my love because how she had a badge with her father on it.She had it all day that year to still remeber her father.Well here today Akanesi still remembers her father.Here today I have made a positive comment written down for Akanesi on her blog.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for her father would be in heaven

IALT:Write down a positive comment to Akanesi!
-Thank you for reading if you want to see more from Akanesi CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment