Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Losana!

Blog Commenting-Losana!
Image result for losana tamaki primary school
Here today I have chosen to blog comment on a person's blog that I don't check very often.Her name is Losana and she happens to be one of our student leaders here at Tamaki Primary.This would be her last year here at this school.Here today I have chosen to blog comment on her blog post about her filming with some people.Here today I am going to show you a comment written down by me.I really like the way when I had commented on her blog because how I got to answer her question that she had written below.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
Image result for thank you for reading
IALT:write down a positive comment and answer Losana's questions.
-Thank you for reading if you want to see more from Losana CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment