Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Blog Commenting-Monita's blog

Blog Commenting-Monita's blog!
Image result for great jobHere today I am blog commenting on my best friends blog about what she posted when she was reading about Room 8 making Slime which sounded fun and Amazing wish our class could make slime because how there is a lot of students bring slime to school.What I really enjoy about this was having to look at what Monita does and learns.The negative thing about this would be nothing because how I really had enjoyed seeing what she was doing.What I found challenging was having to try and find some ingredients to make this to have a try at making it with Akih after she got the glue.Here is a screenshot of my COMMENT.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below about your thoughts into this!
IALT:write down a positive comment back to Monita for her comment on my blog.
-Thank you for reading by you're grateful writer Aletheia Fifita!

No comments:

Post a Comment