Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

Halloween's Nearly Here!

Image result for halloween with candyHalloween's Nearly Here!
Image result for halloween with candyHere today for this month.There is this special thing that people is happy about halloween nearly here.Kids are known for the candy in halloween.For us we don't celebrate halloween because how it stands for satan which was known as a bad guy.On Halloween it is celebrated for the day of satan's birthday which we don't celebrate.We don't celebrate satan's birthday only god's birthday which was on christmas.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:relfect about halloween nearly here.

3 comments:

Ms. Komor said...

Halloween is just around the corner!
INTERESTING MS. KOMOR FACT: Did you know that I have never been trick or treating?
I have found at least 4 things that need to be corrected. Are you able to find them?
Great choice of images!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms Komor for you wounder fact that I have learnt about you and one fact about me is that I haven't been trick or treating in my life before because how my family has not been celebrating halloween but I hear my friends say it.I will also find out the four things that I need to correct.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment