Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Aletheia-Analysis 1

Analysis 1!
Image result for emoji pngImage result for clocksImage result for emoji pngHere today I am going to show you a google drawing that I have created about facts about what our clocks is going to have one it,what type of shape it she,why would my client love this and what type of design have you chosen.For graphics when we are making our clocks I am making my one for me and it is going to be a emoji clock of it laughing which I love so much because how I love laughing about epic fail things.What I enjoyed about this was having to learn more facts about my clock that I am desgin.The negative thing about this was having to think a lot about my clock.What I found challenging about this was having to think a lot of ideas about this.Here today I am going to show you my google drawing.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!


IALT:write down some facts about what I am designing.
-Thank you for reading this written by your writer Aletheia Fifita.

No comments:

Post a Comment