Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Tai Chi!

Image result for tai chiTai Chi!
Image result for tai chiHere today our Wahine Toa group had Tai Chi to attend with our teacher Mr Gordon.Mr Gordon had attend to be our teacher in tai Chi since last term so it is an honor to have him back with the tai chi moves to learn and to win a prize at the end of the term.In Tai Chi I really enjoyed going to attend my day at Tai Chi because how we got to learn the same moves again which was cool.What I also enjoyed was hearing people's positive things that happened and also hearing there negatives.
Image result for tai chi
My positive thing was that I had got some family time with my family by playing at the park together.My negative was that I got hurt when we were playing.For Tai Chi I found doing the tai chi moves challenging because how I kind of forgotten it.My next steps to tai chi was asking the teacher to kind of take it easy since it took some time for me to get back on track.
Image result for tai chi-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:relfect about my tai chi day for term 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment