Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing-Explanation Writing!

Image result for explanation writingWriting-Explanation Writing!
Image result for writingImage result for writing subjectHello my readers and welcome back.Here today  have just finished working on my explanation writing and also had my friends come and check it.I really enjoyed doing this explanation writing because how I got feedback from my friends about what I did good and what I need to work on.What I had founded challenging with this explanation writing was thinking too much instead of typing and instead of asking people for help.My next steps are to ask for him instead of just sitting there and other steps are putting more information like using the S.E.E.E structure.Here today I am going to show you all of my explanation writing that I have did all by myself on a place of Whanaungatanga which was school that I have chosen.Here is my explanation text.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
EXPLANATION TEMPLATE
Remember the S.E.E.E structure
S
Statement - Use a starter sentence to state a cause - To be a good scientist you need to be . . .
E
Explain - Define the cause - this means . . .
E
Example - connect to the reader - for example...
E
Effect - explain the effect of the cause - if you do that then . . .

Title
This will start with HOW... or WHY...
A Place of Whanaungatanga!
School!
Introduction
What are you going to explain?  How will you hook the reader in?
The school is a place that I think is a place of Whanaungatanga.The reason to that is because how students and teachers all show kindness to others at school.Here today I am going to explain some ideas to a place of Whanaungatanga in school.
Paragraph One
What is your first statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
At school people can show Whanaungatanga by making new friends with others.Whanaungatanga is built for connecting with others and making new friends. An example is when you're introducing yourself to someone else to make new friends with others around you.The effect of you doing this will make you feel better by having to trust more people
Paragraph Two
What is your second statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
School is a place where you can show Whanaungatanga by supporting others even tho they are not the same as you.Like when you make friends you don’t just decide on the difference they have from me to you.An example is when everyone get along even tho they are mostly different to each other they can just get along and connect with each.This can affect them by making them happy to connect with more people.
Paragraph Three
What is your third statement or main point? (S.E.E.E)
You can also show Whanaungatanga in school by taking care of others.Whanaungatanga is when you care for others when they get hurt.An example is when someone gets hurt what you do is take care of them by telling a teacher to help. It would make them get better because how you had got help for them since they were injured.
Conclusion
The conclusion sums up all the ideas and repeats a key message to end.  This could be a recommendation or
a personal connection.
The school is a great place to show whanaungatanga because how you can support others,make friends,care for each other and showing kindness all around you.You can also show the school values at school like you can show Manaakitanga,Whanaungatanga,Rangimarie,Tukumaire and Ako
Image result for comment below-IALT:show my readers my explanation writing for them to take a look.
-Thank you for reading.I would really appreciate it if I could get positive comments to see what I have did good and also could get a comment saying what I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment