Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Blog Commenting-Falakiko!

Image result for commentBlog Commenting-Falakiko!

Image result for commentImage result for commentThis afternoon I have now chosen to blog comment on some students blogs and here today I have chosen to blog comment on Falakiko's blog post about his te tuhi trip.I wanted to blog comment on his blog because how it has been a long time since I have blogged commented on his blog.Here today I have chosen to write down a positive comment for Falakiko.I had really enjoyed blog commenting on his blog because how I got to see what he found challenging and what he needs to work on and his next steps.Here is my comment to Falakiko.Feel free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!
IALT:write down a positive comment to Falakiko.
Image result for comment-Thank you for reading this is the end but if you want to check out some of Falakiko's blog post CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment