Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

Needing 29 Blog Post 2 Reach 100!

Image result for blogNeeding 29 Blog Post 2 Reach 100!
Image result for blogImage result for blogImage result for blogThis week my goal was trying to reach 100 and I had believed in myself that I could reach that amount.Well I have been checking my blog to see the amount of this month and had seen that I only need about 29 blog post to be able to reach 100.I am so proud of myself because how November the 1st was on Wednesday which means I have caught up by blogging more since that day.I really enjoy blogging because how it makes people look at my work and maybe blog comment.What I find challenging in my blogging is thinking of lots of information because how I want my readers to know more information about what I am going to show them.My next steps in blogging is trying to reach lots of amounts for the month just like I have did.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about me needing 29 blog post to reach 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment