Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Kiwi Sports 2DAY!

Kiwi Sports 2DAY!
Welcome back to my blog.Image result for Run jump and throw
I am so excited that it is Monday because how on Monday's room 9 have our kiwi sport lesson with our Coach Alan and Kelly. 
I am so excited because how I get to learn some new tips on how to make a high jump because how this week we have been learning about how to do a high jump and I really think that I need to work on it but I will get better if I keep on practicing.Image result for Run jump and throw
I really enjoy kiwi sports because how I get to learn tips on how to run,jump and throw.
What I find chanllenging is trying to do it right but I just need more practicing to do.
What I don't enjoy is that sometimes when we play games it always ends up with the students cheating with the games but I get us to it because how it makes our class have fun.
IALT:Reflect about us having our kiwi sport lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment