Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Shared Lunch Tomorrow!

Image result for shared lunchShared Lunch Tomorrow!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Tomorrow on Wednesday the year 7 and 8's will be having a shared lunch tomorrow celebrating there 2017 year together which was a really cool experience for me because how I got to learn about what to get ready for college next year.
Well tomorrow room 9 and 10 are going to have shared lunch and all students have to particpate in this buy bringing something for shared lunch and I might bring chips or popcorn.Image result for food
I really enjoy having shared lunch with room 10 because how the last time we had shared lunch with room 10 was for Miss Kyla but I did not enjoy it because how I could not come on that date to attend the shared lunch but now I can and is also excited to see the food that the students are bringing.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:reflect about shared lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment