Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Waiwera Pools!

Waiwera Pools!Image result for waiwera pools
Last week on Friday the year 7 and 8's had their trip to waiwera pools.You were allowed to go if you paid for your technology fee which was $50 and if you do then you get a letter sent hope saying that you have to pay $5 for the waiwera pools.
Image result for waiwera poolsI was so excited and nervous at the same time to go to waiwera pools.
The reason why I was excited because how I got to be in the cold pool in a hot day and I was nervous because how I was so scared to go on the yellow silde because how I got so scared to go down that I thought that I was going to drown on the fool plus when I got on the yellow silde I was so nervous that I had to pray to god and it was so cool when I came down because how I keep getting hit by my buddy but it felt so cool.I did not enjoy the green slide because how on one of the slides you can get stuck and it suck so bad because how you have to push yourself.
I really enjoy waiwera pools because how I got to have fun with my friends on the yellow slides.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about waiwera pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment