Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Dine and Dance Coming Up...

Dine and Dance Coming Up...
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for dine and danceDid you know that this Wednesday at Tamaki Primary School the year 7 and 8's have there dine and dance thing coming up and I am not sure if I am going or not.
I am really nervous if I am going to it because how the girls might be seen with a dress or surt and top on.
If I go then it will be my frist time going like my sister Lauren was so excited that she was going but I am just kind of like nervous and scared to see peoples reactions to what I look like.Image result for dine and dance
-Enjoy Reading and make sure to comment below about what you think???Image result for dine and dance
IALT: reflect about the dine and dance coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment