Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Whole School Prize Giving Coming Up...

Whole school prize giving coming up...
Image result for prize
Image result for prizeGreetings and welcome back to my blog.
Image result for prizeThis week after our Dine and Dance day the next day on Thursday we have a whole school prize giving and there are going to be prizes given out to the year 8's plus there are going to be awards handed out to some students and those students that are getting awards have a letter sent home saying that they child are going to get a award and my sister Stephney had a letter and she was so happy and my mother was to.
I really enjoy a whole school prize giving because how I get to see people get prizes and awards.
What I don't enjoy is that I don't get a award but I am really okay with it and glad to.
Image result for prize-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:Reflect about our whole school prize giving coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment