Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Kiwi Sport reflection!

Kiwi Sport Reflection!
Image result for kiwi sport*Welcome BACK*
Yesterday we had our kiwi sport time happening and what happened was that boys went frist with there kiwisport time with Alan and Kelly and what they worked on was high jumps and so did us to but we were after them and it was so fun because how we reflected on what we did last week which was learning about highjump then we said some tips on high jumps and they were:
    Image result for run jump and throw
  1. Scissors as your legs
  2. Make sure you jump off one food and land on two.
  3. Run
and other tips that you will find online since I can not remeber all of them.
What we did was firstly we played a game by getting some long noodles and what we had to do what smack people's legs to do 5 star jumps and then another round came and if you hit some on the foot then that person it is out and then 4 people won who was:
    Related image
  1. Akanesi
  2. Lovey
  3. Rosemary
  4. Me
and I was so happy that I won this game because how I was happy and excited that I had won in one of the games.
After that we did some real high jumps and it was so fun because how I mostly passed them all not all of them but some of them and I was so having a great time with them.
I think the best person that did it from our group with Helen because how her running skills was so good and perfect and then she jumped high correctly but sometimes she had missed but that was okay.
Image result for run jump and throw
I really enjoy kiwi sport yesterday because how only girls were allowed plus I did not have to not enjoy something because how it was a positive good kiwi sport and I really enjoyed it.
So what does your school do for kiwi sport?
Image result for run jump and throwDo you enjoy kiwi sport?
Please answer by commenting below.
IALT:
Reflect about kiwi sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment