Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Kiwi Can 2 DAY!

Image result for kiwi canKiwi Can TODAY!
*Welcome back to my blog*
Today I feel so happy.
My reason why is because how today we have kiwi can and I feel like it is going to be like last weeks kiwi can session with room 10.Room 9 had there kiwi can session with room 10 and then when it was room 10's turn then room 9 joined them by playing some cool games with them.
Image result for kiwi canI really enjoy kiwi can because how it helps us be a better person then we were before and that is really helpful because how it makes me be more postive and thoughtful to others.
What I don't enjoy about kiwi can is that when we play games because how sometimes people can just cheat but sometimes it makes us all have a great time and also makes us communicate more.
So does your school have kiwi can?
Do you enjoy or not enjoy kiwi can?
Please answer by commenting below with your AWESOME answers.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT: reflect about kiwi can today.

No comments:

Post a Comment