Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Good Morning!

Good Morning!
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
Image result for good morning
Today is a new fresh day and I can't wait to start it off by going to school and having fun with my class mates and room 10.
Image result for good morningI can't wait for this new day to start because how today we have kiwi can and I can't wait for kiwi can because how last week we had two kiwi can session with room 10 and I was so happy because how we got to do some fun actives which was really fun and cool because how it made us active more and also made us try our best in the game.
Well today I really hope that I can get to finish off me and my groups game that we invented called Ball up and Ball Down which I really enjoy seeing that we could invent something of our own because how most kids in the class had got a game and changed it to make it there own game which is cool but I really enjoy our group that our group made.Image result for games
In my group there is:
  1. Akih
  2. Monita
  3. Me
  4. or Alone if she comes

I really enjoy going to school because how it makes me last the last memory's with my year 8 friend Alone because how next year she will be gone to college and I will be just staying at school with my other friends.
-Enjoy Reading!
IALT:say good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment