Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

School 2DAY!

Image result for schoolSchool TODAY!
*Greetings and welcome back to my blog*
I am so happy today that it is another day of school and I really wish that my friend Alone can come to school so we can see her.
I really enjoy school this week because how we get to create our own game or get games and change it all up so it can be different.
I really enjoy school because how I get to do creative things like:
  1. Learn
  2. Share things with others
  3. Talk with others
  4. Playing with others
and do other things like play sport with them.
Image result for schoolWhat I don't enjoy about school is that when we get into trouble but then we work it out because how everybody makes mistakes.
Maybe next time I could do the right thing instead of just sitting there because how in our class what we do is work as a team and if one falls then the rest falls and we work as a team to build that thing up.
So what do you do at school?
Do you enjoy or not enjoy school? and why?
Please answer by commenting below with your AWESOME answers.
-Enjoy Reading make sure to comment below and thank you for reading!.
*IALT:Reflect about school today*

No comments:

Post a Comment