Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Aletheia-Making Connections - Text to Self


Reading-Making Connections-Text to self
Today I have finished on my reading task on doing a google drawing called Making Connections.I think it means making connects with the text that we read which was Let's Talk about Hobbies written by Elsie Larson who was talking about her hobbies and what she likes to do and talks about 3 steps to finding a
new hobby.If you want to see the article CLICK HERE.Now it times to see my google drawing in my google drawing Making Connections it has 2 sides that says In the text it says and my connection.Here is my Making Connections google drawing feel free to take a look!.
IALT:I am learning to find scenes in the text and right it down and then right down my connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment