Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Poetry Writing

Poetry Writing!
With writing with me I have finshed off doing my Poetry writing about my Ancestors.For this
year forward I thank my ancestors for all they have done to our family.For me I had plan my ideas which had me thinking much.For me I talked about my pride,myself,culture,family and my ancestors.Here is a google drawing that I have create with my poetry in it.Feel free to take a look!
For this activity something positive about this was letting me talk about my family and talk about what I am proud of and my culture.The negative thing about this was having to think a lot because it had been the first time to write a Poem about my Ancestors!
IALT:I am learning to write
a poem talking down about my ancestors,what I am pride of,culture and family.!

No comments:

Post a Comment