Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

Technology

Today I am going to talk about my day yesterday at Technology from our 2 to last week at Hard Materials.Today I am going to reflect about my what I did.Feel free to take a look!
Technology
yesterday for technology we waited outside of the gates when our group saw Mr Grundy waiting for us.When he took us to the workshop where we were working with wood.When we walked inside it was suddenly warm since he put on the heater after that people went straight into doing there wood.Mr Grundy would come around to people  that need help the most since it was our 2nd to last week and some students have not finished there desgin.My job was to carve my jaunt to lay my wood in there.Then I did a little paperwork that took me for long until the end of technology.We had to do the paperwork to describe what we are building and writing down other information.Then in the end we finished off my sitting on the beach and then went to the bus to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment