Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Blog Commenting-Angelina

Blogging on Angelina blog!
With me having a quad blog with other students from different I have chose to blog on Angelina blog telling her positive things
about If they should have rubbish Bins in Schools.If you want to see it CLICK HERE.On Angelina I had agreed with her that schools should have rubbish bins because how some people don't really put their rubbish in the bins and land pollution can be cause which is very dangerous for kids to be around it.Here is a screenshot of my blog comment feel free to take a look!
This is my comment to Angelina about her blog post.
For me the positive thing about this was agreeing with Angelina to what she was saying.The negative thing was people not putting putting bins in school.
IALT:I am learning to blog comment onto one of my quad blogging people on what they did positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment