Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

LOVE YOUR SISTER!

Sisters!
For today I am going to take about my sisters my big ones and small ones.For all you girls out there that think sisters are not cool well guess what I think the same but I think for a reason god made us these sisters cause they can be negative or positive but inside someone who you really enjoy that she is a family member of yours.Here is my story about my sisters feel free to take a look!
My sisters!
I know some people have sisters that think they don't belong in the family but they do it just that sometimes you have not meet the whole person of them like me and my sister Stephney get along but sometimes we were fight and then


come together and be friends again.For me and my sister Stephney we will get angry at each other and then forget about what we did and get back into besties that what I love about sisters.This should be great cause it can be a learning focus for you to try and communicate with your sisters cause if you say its had well look at this you can communicate with you sisters or other people you know why cause you can communicate with your sisters because how the feeling of communicate with them would be like communicate with a friends or a classmate or else a teacher!.
What you learnt today with me is..
TO LOVE YOUR SISTERS.
IALT:I am learning to write down why you should love your sisters and to learn how to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment