Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Hobbies-Playing Soccer!

HOBBIES-Playing Soccer!
With hobbies for me to think of.Picking my hobby would be playing soccer.It has been almost 4 years since I have been playing soccer.Soccer had started for me in 2014 to hear 2017.This week for reading what we had to do was pick out one
hobby that we love and to write down the 5 W which is What,Where,When,Why and who and then write down information about How.Well here today I am finshed off writing down what I have made on playing soccer since I was about 9 years olde.Here is
my one to show you of playing soccer!Feel free to take a look and comment!
For today what I really enjoyed was going to research some facts for me to show you guys what to learn.My negative about this was researching who was the first person to event this game soccer.
IALT:I am learning to research some facts about my favourite hobbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment