Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Technology!

Technology at Tamaki College!
Today for technology I had to change my artwork into a truck which was almost finshed.Mr Grundy was very helpful with helping me glue the wood together.I was almost finshed until I had to write down facts about it by answering questions on a piece of paper Mr Grundy told us to complete so when it does Marks on our drawing it can know what it is all about.Here is a google drawing that I have reflect with my day at Tamaki College doing Technology with Yr7 and 8 students in room 9 and 10!.

IALT:I am learning to reflect my day on writing what I was doing.
This is a photo of me measuring a wood for my artwork.
This is a photo of me working on drawing facts about my artwork!
Here is 2 photos of me doing work!Feel free to take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment