Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Aletheia-Multiplication Wheels

My Maths!
Today I am going to show you a google slides which will show what I have done for maths today for Islander Maths!.Today it will be the same as the 10 time tables one when it had a
number in the middle and had other numbers to times the number in the middle by.For maths I am been working on my times table to be able to remeber when I have maths problems or maths games to play with friends.
Here is a google slides that I have done by myself.Feel free to take a look!


IALT:I am learning to practice my times tables my using this google slides.
My positive thing about maths is that I got to learn more and practice some a bit.The negative thing that I did not like was having to be stuck on trying my best on this!
THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment