Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology-Clocks

Clocks!
With us on our first day with Miss Ferguson we had to research some clocks to create.We had to create a google drawing and research some clocks and put it down with there names on it.For technology with Miss Ferguson we are building clocks just like the other group,So we had to plan first by researching some clocks to get a idea of what we want to build.Here is a google drawing that I have created with some clocks that I might build.Feel free to take a look!


For me the positive thing about this was learning some new types of clocks.Well for me I got to learn the name of the Hourglass which I really enjoy looking at the sand come down.the negative thing about this was to research more since it came up with the same thing.
IALT:I am learning to research some clocks to get a idea of building a clock

No comments:

Post a Comment