Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

KiwSports-Season 2

IALT:I am learning to reflect my day at our 2nd session with Jasmine in Hip Hop
Today I am going to show you my reflection on Kiwi Sports today with Jasmine.When we walked in we had to reflect and tell Jasmine what we learnt from last week about Hip Hop and when and where and why it happen.The facts will be in my google drawing.When we finished answer her questions we had to play a warm up game by dancing to the moves.The moves we danced to was the James brown move
Some Hip Hop Moves
and the Smurf move.When we finished doing our warm up game it was time for us to learn 2 new moves that Jasmine showed us.It was the Janet Jackson move and the Alf move.The alf move is when you move your legs up and then down but not at the same time and then you can do anything with your arms.
This is the alf move when you moves your legs and do anything with your arms

Feel free to take a look at my google drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment