Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

CyberSmarts

FOR CYBERSMARTS TODAY WITH MS SHEAVING!
Today I am going to show you a presentation about our cybersmarts.In this presentation on the slides it will have  some logos of some websites.the reason why it has logo's is because we were trying to find logos that you have landed a digital footprint for cybersmart.We had to learn what not to go on because how it can show up on the internet.Our class had to search up our name to see what it comes up and to see what we don't like and what we like so why don't you try.Just click on Google and then write your first name and last name and then wait to see what it comes up with.
When you search up your name it might come up with things you have signed up on like FaceBook,Instagram and other things if you see something you don't like when you search up your name then the only thing to do is to just delete it forever. 
For this cybersmart it was my job to do this by myself with nobody to work with.For Cybersmarts I have learnt that when you sign up to something it will show whenever you search up your name that is why it will be better if you sign up to things that are good like maybe PowToon,Movenote and other website that is good for you not like Facebook,Instagram and Linkedin just because how they are for adults only.
Here is my presentation feel free to take a look!

For this presentation I feel enjoyed learning what I need to do whenever doing something online when people can see.
IALT:I am learning to find out what types of things will show up when I search my name up!

No comments:

Post a Comment