Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Maths-Problem number #1

Islander Maths!
Today for Islander Maths we got to do these maths questions that we could figure out with a strategy that Ms Komor told us.Today I am going to show you a maths problem that I have did by myself and then I will explain what I did to get that answer.Here is a screenshot that I have took for you to see.Feel free to take a look!



Here is how I did it!
So what I did was I half the 6 into 2 3’s which means 3+3=6 and then what I did next was do 7x3 which equaled 21 and did it again and then when I finished I add 21 + 21 which equaled 42 and then there I got the answer witch was right and then I check with calculator which had the right answers.
IALT:I am learning to figure out this question and then tell how I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment