Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Cook Island Presentation.

Number 1
Today I have completed 4 slides that I am going to show you here today.They all have questions that I have answered.I am also going to show you some articles that was on the slides and had information that we could get from to put on the slides.We did this because how It was Cook Island Language week.What we had to do was research some facts to learn about Cook Island.Room 9 had to do a presentation about Cook Island that we did not have to research that much about.Here I am going to show you my slides.
Feel free to take a look!.

One of the articles we had to read

Number 2

Number 3
 
Number 4

An Article we had to read

Another Article
IALT:I am learning to read an article and then get information from that to but on the slides to answer the question.
For this task I really enjoyed reading some facts that I got to learn more about Cook Island.For this task I had no Negative things about doing this because how this thing was for me to learn more about one of the pacific culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment