Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Cinquain

Cinquain Poetry-Soccer.
Today in Room 9 for Writing we had to talk to people in our class about what we know about poetry after we said that we had to tell Ms Komor about what we said to people that we talked to or what the other person said.I was the first one so I said that it would be something to put words together to

rhyme something.Then after that we had to do a Cinquain poetry as a class about HIP HOP.When we finished that we go by ourselves to make our own one.Today I am going to show you what I did with my Cinquain poetry.It was about Soccer which is my favourite sport since I was 9 yrs old.
Here is my Cinquain poetry, feel free to take a look!

IALT:I am learning to make a Cinquain poetry on my favourite sport SOCCER!

No comments:

Post a Comment