Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

5 Questions to ask one of my family Members-Winter Learning Journey

Today my task was to get one of my family members to come answer 5 questions that I had to make up to make my sister answer.Today from my family that I have chose to come and answer these 5 questions is my 1 year apart sister Stephney.
Today she had named 5 things she liked to do in the outdoors which means what she likes to do outside.I had made 5 question for each thing she liked for her favourite out-door things.IALT:I am learning to make questions to make my sister Stephney answer it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aletheia!

It'a awesome that you have shared a photo of your sister, Stephney! She is a very active girl! I really like how you went to the extra effort to tell us why she likes doing the activities she does outside. Nice work!

Nicky :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky,
I really loved it when I had chose my sister Stephney because how I get along with her mostly and I hoped you enjoyed what she had liked to do!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky,
I really loved it when I had chose my sister Stephney because how I get along with her mostly and I hoped you enjoyed what she had liked to do!

Post a Comment