Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey

Today my job was to pick 3 article's out of 4.My 3 article's that I had read was Karekare beach in Auckland,Rangitoto island and Dargaville. Now take a look at my google drawing that I had created that is showing 3 places that I have chose and what I enjoyed visiting it and why.Today In my google drawing I have used a statement for each of the article's that I have read. IALT:I am learning to pick out 3 articles that I loved reading and write about it why I enjoyed visiting it and WHY.

In this google drawing It will have the Red as the statement which means what is it all about and then the Blue will be the explanation which is why I chose it and then last but not least the black witch is the example which takes you to what you can do at those 3 locations that I have chose.

Karekare Beach-Auckland Karekare beach is a beach that is located in Auckland.In the 1993, a famous oscar winning women named Jane Campion had made a movie that took place in the Karekare an international star that got everyone talking about the beautiful black sand because in Auckland. I chose this because how it talked about what happens there which was great because how I got to learn facts about the beach and the area Karekare. People go to karekare beach to have fun and to celebrate something there.Karekare beach can be used for looking at the 7 stars when ever matariki comes.
Rangitoto Island 
Rangitoto island is also location in Auckland and has beautiful beaches there.At Rangitoto Island it will take you to do walk with family or friends or just by yourself.I chose this article because how it took me to learn what you can do there with family and friends.I also chose this book because how it could make me have family times there will friends and family.At Rangitoto island it can also take you to do a lot of walking to see trees,plants and nature.That what's so cool about rangitoto island! 
Dargaville-New Zealand 
Dargaville is a place that has been found in the Northland river town with an great interesting history about it.In Dargaville is built along the edge of the wide Northern Wairoa River.I have chose to read this article because how I got to learn something new somewhere else which was about the history of dargaville.Dargaville is a great place where family members can hang out at beachs.In Dargaville there will be beaches where family members can hang out with friends and then it will have a museum which will tell the history about dargaville!
THE END!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Altheia!

I love that you have given such a descriptive explanation of why you like all three places that you visited and some extra information about them! Well done!

To receive the full points for the task, can you tall me which one of the three places you enjoyed visiting the most?

Nicky :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicky,
I am so glad that you loved this!

Post a Comment