Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

What Happens next..-Winter Learning Journey

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...
Today for winter Learning Journey for day 5 was that I had to create a own story made by me.The story was about when you and a group of people go for a walk and a Curious Kiwi would be your

guide person to where you're walking then you see a beautiful tree and you stop to take a look for a second and then look back then your group is gone.Well here today you are going to see what my story looks likes.Feel free to come and take a look at my story!

My favourite part about this was writing about my feelings to this story like how I was scared because someone will come and kidnap me and what I also liked was having lots of ideas coming in my head that I had really liked!
What I did not like about this was nearly having to write a lot of words to make it as a long story but then it had to be a short story!
IALT:I am learning to write a short story about what happens if I got lost in the middle of the forest just because how I stopped to look at a tree.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Aletheia,

I am really enjoying the additional information that you add to your blogs about what you liked and what you didn't like about the activities. It can certainly be tricky to write an entire story, however, I like that yours finished on a happy note.

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rachel,
It was very hard for me cause I know that I had lots of ideas to put on but it had to be a short story thats why I really loved about this activity and I wish to do it again maybe in writing at school!

Cheers,
Aletheia😆

Post a Comment