Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Starting your children on hobbies-Reading


Today for reading our group had to read an article called starting your children on hobbies.The reason why we have to read an article about hobbies was because how in Inquiry our topic is based on HOBBIES.Which tells us what we like to do outdoor or indoor or somewhere.Today I have completed my task on reading.If you want to see the article here is a LINK.Feel free to take a look!
For this task I had no hard feelings to what I was doing and had no bad things happening.For this task I really loved how I got to research some facts about learn something things like. THINGS I HAVE LEARNT
I learnt that Women do more hobbies than Men do.
Hobbies are very important for a personal growth and progression but for children it is extremely important for them

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY ARTICLE
πŸ˜€ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ 😁 πŸ˜† πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment