Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

๐Ÿ“˜Ms Komor does teacher read!๐Ÿ“˜

August and his new friend that showed Tolerance to him by accepting him even tho he is different to others.


Today I am going to talk to you about teacher read in our school in Room 9 with our teacher Ms Komor.Ms Komor has decided to read a book to us every morning.It was suppose to be in the afternoon but we had so much time doing something in that time.The book that Ms Komor had for her to read to us was a book called Wonder.We only read the first chapter.
Today I am going to write in my google drawing what she had read and then retell it in my own summary like a short story.
Today I am going to talk about what I have learnt from the book and what happens and it will have some facts.
Feel free to read what Ms Komor has read from the book.This google drawing has been made by my own words.
In this activity that I have decided to do by myself I had loved doing it to see I can learn when you are different to everybody.August is a little boy who is different to people and when he goes school he meets a friend that show's tolerance to him which means they accept him for who he is.I love doing this because how I can learn what people do to people who are different to them and can see why you have friends for.
IALT:I am learning to summarise what my teacher has just read about the book Wonder.
There is a movie based on the book.HERE IS A LINK to the trailer.
For all your readers on my blog I have a quiz for you!
Where is Manhattan?
Name what country and where in that country.
Just like New Zealand Auckland but Manhattan don't come from New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment