Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Otago Centre Rail Trail-Winter Learning Journey

Today I am going to talk about if I like to go Rail Trail on a bike with a friend or not at Otago Centre.

We did this because how a Curious Kiwi and Rachel cycled the Rail Trail in April and they loved it and I have to tell you if I want to go biking on trails with a friend and why or why not.In this google drawing I have wrote down who I will bring if I had this trip going on for me.

Feel Free to take a look👀

What I did not like about this activity:
For this activity nothing was wrong I loved this activity.
What I loved about it:
What I love about this activity was know out-door activities that I can do with a friend.
IALT:I am learning to reflect if I want to go Rail Trail with a friend In Otago Centre and say why.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Aletheia,

I am thrilled to read that you would consider doing the Otago Rail Trail (with your bestie Aja). I think that the two of you would love it! It's really fun and it's a pretty easy ride because it's really flat. I found that the scenery was the best part of the trip because I got to see things that I had never seen before. The hills look quite different in Central Otago than they do up there. They are more brown and dusty-looking than the lush, green hills that we see in Auckland.

I hope that you and Aja have the chance to bike the trail one day :)

Cheers,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thank You Rachel,
I really hope to.😁

Post a Comment