Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Bonus Activity-Should Fishing at Farewell Spit Beach be Banned-Winter Learning Journey

Welcome to my blog today!
Today I am going to talk about whether we should banned fishermen from fishing at Farewell Spit beach or not.The reason why is because when people go fishing they end up catching dolphins and then let them die.Please take a look at what I think about this
IALT:I am learning to decide if people should banned fishermen from fishing at Farewell Spit beach or not.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Aletheia,

I am really pleased to see that you have decided to post an answer to this activity. It is a difficult question but I appreciate that you have clearly thought about it and decided to support the idea of banning fishing in the spit. I, too, am really worried about the health and wellbeing of the Hector's dolphins. They are decreasing rapidly in number and there is a genuine concern that they will go extinct one day very soon.

I think that it would be tragic to lose such a beautiful, native animal and hope that the fishermen and conservationists can come up with a compromise so that both the fishing industry and the dolphins can survive.

Bye for now!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Thank you,
Rachel
The reason why I said Yes we should banned fishermen is to keep water animals alive just like dolphins and other animals that live underwater.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment