Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Sonny Bill Williams-WInter Learning Journey

Today for Winter Learning Journey activity's I had to research some facts about someone who is famous here in New Zealand and I have chosen my person.My person is Sonny Bill Williams who is a famous Boxer and rugby player.Here in this google drawing it will have 4 facts that I had to answer.1-His name,2-The place he was

born at,3-Why they are famous and number 4-2 other interesting facts about them.Well feel free to take a look at what I have did!

What I did not like about this activity:
I didn't like how I had to try and found someone since it was very hard but I got through it.
What I did like about this activity:
What I did like about this was learning something new about Sonny Bill Williams.I learnt that he use to be a boxer.
IALT:I am learning to research about a famous new zealander and answer the questions we got given!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aletheia,

I am really glad to see that you persevered and found someone to tell us about for this activity. Sometimes it can be difficult to do research but I must compliment you on the work that you did here. I learned a lot about Sonny Bill Williams from reading your blog. I did not realise that he first signed with the New Zealand Rugby Union in 2010. I did know that he had once been a boxer and a rugby league player as well. He is a very talented man!

Do you like to watch Sonny Bill play rugby on TV?

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Rachel,
I have before with my Grandpapa he is a fan of rugby!

Post a Comment