Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

šŸ How Hobbies Support your Whare Tapa Whā T3W1šŸ 

Today our class had to a task based on the subject Inquiry.We had to talk about how our hobbies can support our Whare Tapa Wha which means how can it help us with our 4 walls.
The four walls to our Whare Tapa wha house.

The reason why for that was because how our inquiry topic is based on Hobbies which means what we like to do in our free time that we really enjoy like a type of activity like Fitness.Our 4 walls are Taha Tinana (Physical),Taha Wairua (Spiritual),Taha Hinengaro (Mental) and

Taha Whānau (Social).

These all have questions which I had to answer and write some facts about what hobbies can do to help me with my 4 walls.This task that we had to do was an independent task which I worked by myself.Feel free to take a look at what I think about hobbies to support my Whare Tapa Wha.

This task felt that I can learn better in myself to see what I can do to support my 4 walls.In this activity I really like the fact that I got to connect with my 4 walls with hobbies.
IALT:I am learning to name hobbies that can support my Whare Tapa Wha(4 walls).

No comments:

Post a Comment